Image Map

Friday, March 16, 2012

Tulip Birthday


Copics are the greatest, but I really am getting bored with the colours I have. It seems the more you have of them, the more you want of them and before you know it, you have a hundred or more! I must put on my wish list more reds and deep pinks. I had to use my Rose Red ink pad and blender pen to do the tulips! I'm still loving My Minds Eye papers. I think I'll be using every scrap of the 6 x 6 pads I have!

Stamps: From the Garden (Flourishes), Big Wish (verve) 
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Rose Red (Stampin Up), Copics
Cardstock: Early espresso, Whisper White, Rose Red (Stampin Up), Neenah Solar White
Papers: Blush (My Minds Eye)
Accessories: Spellbinders circle and scallop circle, Stampin Up punch, button (unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment