Image Map

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Simply Suede - Viva La Verve Weeks 1 and 3


Hi there! I haven't used the colour Soft Suede (Stampin Up) before, and I was determined to give it a go. I had the intention of creating male cards with it, and although the photo on the right is kind of male (except the flower), both turned out very feminine! I can't help it! My husband said the one on the right would've been okay for a male birthday - except that it says "simply" wonderful. He said - who says simply wonderful to a guy! Hadn't even thought about it like that! Oh well! The sketches are for Viva La Verve Weeks 1 and 3.

Stamps: Polka Dot Greetings (My Favourite Things), Sunny Days (Verve)
Ink: Soft Seued (Stampin Up)
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Papers: Rosy (My Minds Eye), Soft Suede (Stampin Up)
Accessories: Kaisercraft flower, ZVA pearls, Ranger liquid pearls, Stampin Up ribbon, Stampin Up twine, MFT label die, Spellbinders scallop circle

1 comment:

  1. I adore these - the colors, the design... great job

    http://scrappydistractions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete