Image Map

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Lotus Birthday


This is one of my favourite cards. I love the flower image. I really wish I still had the first card I made with that flower on it. I still remember it, and it's great to see how far I've come in my cardmaking in just a few short years. Mind you, I still have a LOOOOOOONG way to go to get where I want to be! Anyway, about the card! I coloured the flower with copic markers and dotted with the darkest colour. I then cut it out and used dimensionals to stick it on. Once again, I didn't have a circle border quite big enough to put behind the main circle, so I used two seperate ones stuck together. Just love those MFT borders!!!

Stamps: Lotus Floral (Amy Butler - K & Company), Big Wish (Verve)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Pink Pirouette, Copics
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Papers: Olivia (Bo Bunny)
Accessories: MFT Border and circle border, Spellbinders circle, Stampin Up oval punch, ZVA pearls, white gel pen, paper piercer, Kaisercraft pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment