Image Map

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happy Birthday - Viva La Verve Week 3

I coloured this image a few months ago,and shaded yellow around the edge, I thought I'd ruined it and put it in my scrap box hoping to never see it again! I came across it and decided to use it on this card - hoping to get past my horrible yellow shading! Turns out, I actually really like it on this card! The papers are from the My Minds Eye Rosy and sunshine collections. The sketch is for Vival Va Verve Week 2. I had a little trouble deciding what to do with the sentiment, but decided to to use a dimensional and stick it over the banner.

Stamps: Year in Flowers 3 (Flourishes)
Ink: momento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Very Vanilla and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Papers: Rosy and Sunshine (My Minds Eye)
Accessories: Buttons (my stash), paper piercer, black marker

No comments:

Post a Comment