Image Map

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happiest Wishes


Had the urge to do a really girly card today. I still have some retired Barely Blush cardstock and a Prima flower that matched perfectly so I started from there! I stamped the Blush cardstock with the large flourish from the Creative Elements stamp set with versamark ink. As I laid the lace, circle and flower on it, I felt it needed something else. Rather than paper pierce and faux stitch a border, I decided to do little cuts. It took a long time to do, but I love how different it looks! The little white flowers are kaisercraft and I curled the wire and glued them on.

Stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes (Stampin Up)
Ink: momento Tuxedo Black, Versamark,
Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Barely Blush, Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Papers: Tea at Elsie's (Kaisercraft)
Accessories: Lace (Spotlight - store), ZVA pearls, Prima and Kaisercraft pearls, Martha Stewart border and butterfly punches

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are so pretty! Really enjoy your blog!

    My blog: http://northernmainescrappygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete