Image Map

Monday, January 16, 2012

Simply Wonderful

Wow! Is January half over already! I can't believe how December just flew by! I have a renewed desire for making cards, after burning out a bit making so many Christmas cards! It's so great to be back to making whatever I like! I was able to purchase a few new supplies, including Spellbinders Fancy Tags 2, which I couldn't wait to use on this card! The base cardstock is Stampin Up's Sage Shadow, which is now discontinued. It was my last sheet so I bought some Bazzill that matched, which is the strip accross the middle - a pretty good match I think! I would've loved to do some machine stitching around the edges, but I'm just not up to that standard yet! I'll get there one day!!! (Sketch is Mojo Monday 222).

Stamps: Polka Dot Greetings (My Favourite Things)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Whisper White, Sage Shadow (Stampin Up), Bazzill
Papers: Breeze (My Minds Eye)
Accessories: Pearl Flourish (ZVA), Prima flower, Ellen Hutson doilie, Spellbinders Fancy Tags 2

No comments:

Post a Comment