Image Map

Monday, October 24, 2011

Thanks so Much



Because I'm relatively new to the cardmaking world, there are hundreds of sketch challenges from past years for me to try. I am a HUGE fan of Verve stamps and their weekly sketch challenges. This card is a Mojo Monday sketch from December 2009! The papers are from Kaisercraft's Chapter One. The background paper looked a bit bare after I finished the card, so I drew the black square border just with a black marker. 

Supplies
Stamps: Celebration of Thanks (Verve)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White and Wild wasabi (Stampin Up)
Papers: Chapter One (Kaisercraft)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Baja Breeze, Black marker (Stampin Up)
Accessories: Spellbinders scallop rectangles, Martha Stewart butterfly pucnch, Kaisecraft pearls 

No comments:

Post a Comment