Image Map

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Kind Words


I have quite a paper collection, and many of my papers are very old. I can't even remember when this collection was released. It's Basic Grey's, Wisteria! My goal for the rest of the year is to start using up all my old papers so I can get up to date with all the gorgeous new stuff! Anyway, you can see I've hand stitched a border on the card. It's my first attempt at hand stitching (and it's not great!). I have a sewing machine and would love to sew on my cards, but I just chicken out all the time! Maybe one day.....

Supplies

Stamps: Echo's of Kindness (Stampin Up)
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant (Stampin Up)
Papers: Wisteria (Basic Grey)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Butterfly (Wisteria collection), Ribbon (very vanilla - Stampin Up), Button (unkown), Twine (Stampin Up), Pearls (Kaisercraft), Spellbinders labels 16

No comments:

Post a Comment