Image Map

Friday, October 21, 2011

I'm here!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! After much encouragement from friends and family, I have finally decided to start blogging my card creations. I hope you enjoy looking at my work, and coming on this journey with me!
A little bit about me.....
My backgroud is not crafty at all. I'm actually a tennis coach! But I started making cards in 2008 when I found and fell in love with Stampin Up! I became a demonstrator for a while, but I found I just couldn't resist all the other amazing stamp products out there! My wonderfully supportive husband kindly allowed me to set up a stamp area in our house, and when I have a spare moment you'll most probably find me there! We have a beautiful 20 month old son, who you may see as the subject in the odd scrapbook page too!
Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I'm doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment