Image Map

Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Gran!


I made this card for my Gran's 91st birthday last week. I love rosette flowers. This one is 8cm in diameter and the paper I used for it is from Pink Paislee's Butterfly Garden collection. It's very hard for me to make a card without a flower, butterfly, or both! The So Saffron cardstock behind the doilie is embossed with a cuttlebug folder, and the edges of the card are sponged in Always Artichoke ink.

SUPPLIES

Stamps: Warmest Regards (Stampin Up) 
Ink: Always artichoke and So Saffron (Stampin Up)
Cardstock: Always Artichoke, So Saffron and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Paper: Butterfly Garden (Pink Paislee)
Accessories: Doilie (Ellen Hutson), Button (Stampin Up), Ribbon (Celebrate), Pearls (Kaisercraft & Ranger liquid pearls), Butterfly Punch (Martha Stewart), Cuttlebug embossing folder. Fancy Tags (Spellbinders)


1 comment:

  1. I love this card. Love the doillie and the DSP you used for your rosette. Really lovely. TFS

    ReplyDelete