Image Map

Friday, October 21, 2011

Happiest Birthday Wishes


Although I am no longer a Stampin Up demonstrator, I still use and love their cardstock and inks. And I must admit, their current catalogue is by far my favourite so far. This card is using one of the new stamp sets - Creative Elements. The blue green cardtock is actually Baja but it doesn't look like it in the photo at all! The edges are sponged with Chocolate Chip ink, and the pearls are a large chocolate flourish from Kasiercraft which I cut up so I could place it where I wanted.

SUPPLIES

Stamps: Creative Elements (Stampin Up), Happiest Birthday Wishes (Stampin Up)
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Kraft, Vanilla and Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up)
Ink: Chocolate Chip and baja Breeze (Stampin Up)
Accessories:  Pearls (Kaisercraft), Punch (Martha Stewart), Spellbinders labels 16

No comments:

Post a Comment